24 June 2008

Testing, testing...

All right, tabula rasa! Count me in...

OK, here's the deal. I eat, therefore I am. I like to eat. I like to talk about food, read about food, cook food for people, hear about food, share my food (sometimes) - what can I say, food makes me happy. Combine it with friends and I'm all over it. I've been lucky enough to make some amazing friendships, and when I think of my friends I think of them eating. I'm just built like that.

So this will be about my adventures in Foodland and the chums I meet, make, and feed along the way. There will be random scatterings of other incidental ramblings as well - music, politics, craziness and goodstuff. Feel free to share and point me in the right direction, I like that!

Recipes, reviews, opinions, pics and assorted miscellany - you're in for the whole Kit & Kaboodle...

4 comments:

Blackberry White said...

Yay! Welcome to the world of blogging, kiddo. I'm anticipating greatness from ye....I'm sure you won't disappoint!

Albert Bannatyne said...

And will there be recipes?

Ones a normal human being can prepare with common kitchen implements in under 2 hours?

I know a nifty trick with an ordinary stovetop, but that story is best left until everyone has a few drinks under their belt. :-)

Baba Jeff said...

LOL, yep! The spoonbread recipe won't be that one, I'm afraid. But there will be others - the goal is at least two recipes a week! Welcome aboard!

PS: I _know_ the story... It's legend, actually ;)

Anonymous said...

Deena wants to know the story.....